7 volunteering projects coordinated by the Association of Compagnons Bâtisseurs
Period of volunteering: February/March 2019, until February/March 2020; for 12 months.
DEADLINE to apply: 27th September 00h00.
Compagnons Bâtisseurs Belgium (CBB) is a Youth Organization recognized by the French Community of Belgium. We are active in youth mobility since more than 30 years. Each year, we send around 250 volunteers abroad and we host more than two hundred from other countries. CBB is member of the Alliance of European Voluntary Service Organizations. CBB has been very active within the EVS programme since 1997 and we are accredited as a supporting and hosting organization.
Find enclosed the English description of our 7 ESC volunteering activities (6 projects-7 volunteers as the ESC project in CBB foresees 2 free vacancies).
In the frame of the new program of the European Commission, the European Solidarity Corps, volunteers interested first need to create a profile on the new data base: https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en (“JOIN THE CORPS”). Then, find the project (“PLACEMENTS” -> add the country or the start date) and click on “APPLY”. It will send us a contact request. The projects will all be available on the data base from tomorrow.
- Association des Compagnons Bâtisseurs asbl (MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE, BELGIUM from 01/02/2019 until 31/01/2020) : 2 volunteers can join our team and support our volunteering and non-formal education activities
- Maison des Jeunes (Youth House): (MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE, BELGIUM from 01/03/2019 until 29/02/2020): promote youth active citizenship, participation and empowerment through daily activities -trainings, creative and artistic workshops, outdoors activities and visits, organization of concerts and cultural events
- Terrain d’Aventure du Péri (LIEGE, BELGIUM from 01/02/2019 until 31/01/2020): volunteer in an Adventure Playground: Artistic workshops (painting, sculptures, serigraphy…)
- CFP Famenne-Ardenne: Professional Training Centre (MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE, BELGIUM from 01/02/2019 until 31/01/2020): volunteer in a professional Training Centre to accompany, support and help our technical trainers in organizing and leading all the trainings
- Service RENFORTS: support to people with mental disabilities (MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE, BELGIUM from 01/02/2019 until 31/01/2020): help support and accompany the young adults with disabilities during their daily activities and be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- AMO-MICADOS: Combating failure in education (early school leaving) (MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE, BELGIUM from 01/02/2019 until 31/01/2020): allow youngsters between 15 and 20 years old in school dropout situation, to have a reflection period about their future by taking part in manual works, creative activities and social actions.